nesthesia Pain Care Consultants was formed in 1996 by Dr. Ira Fox and Dr. Jay Lasner. The mission of APCC is to concentrate on the diagnosis and treatment of pain, through the use of interventional techniques. The physician staff
of Anesthesia Pain Care Consultants are pain specialists dedicated to finding long term relief for individuals living with pain associated with accidents, surgery and chronic conditions. We feature a caring staff of specialists who will work with you, explain the procedures and answer your questions.
What distinguishes Anesthesia Pain Care Consultants?
- We are pain specialists certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology in Pain Management, the American Board of Pain Medicine, the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, and the World Institute of Pain.
- We are a nationally and internationally recognized pain practice.
- Our on-staff psychologist and rehab team have many years of experience in treating patients suffering from pain, with proven clinical outcomes.
- We offer a five-day a week Interdisciplinary Pain Program as well as individual therapy treatments.
- Our dedication to our patients is unsurpassed and manifested by our continuous perfection of new procedures, new techniques and new concepts for relieving pain.
Why Anesthesia Pain Care Consultants?
- The first South Florida anesthesia group specializing exclusively in the management of pain.
- Committed to an accurate diagnosis of your pain, with a customized treatments plan providing excellent outcomes.
- A caring staff who will work with you, explain the procedures and answer your questions.
- Utilize cutting-edge technology and equipment to achieve maximum medical improvement.
- Fluoroscopy is used with all procedures to provide maximum visualization on the exact site of your pain, making the treatment safer and more effective.
- Our interdisciplinary approach to care provides superior means of combating pain. Our team of pain specialists, anesthesiologists, physical and occupational therapists, psychologists, nurse anesthetists, skilled nursing staff and physician assistants work together to attain best results.
- We work closely with your referring physician and keep him/her updated on your progress.
- Centrally located in Greater Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton.
- We work with most insurance companies. Please ask our staff of specialists about your insurance plan.